Sunday 20 May 2018

10.30am Sunday 20 May 2018

Hi, to visitors to the Rossnowlagh Surf Blog. I'm taking time out again for a while but you can still catch Rossnowlagh surf photos all day long everyday at the Fin McCool Surf School facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/FinMcCoolSurf/posts/?ref=page_internal

Thanks to all the Rossnowlagh Surf Report followers who have been here over the 10 years or so since the Report began. I'll be back in a while but meanwhile recommend the Fin McCool page with Neil's great photos and up to the minute reports.

4 comments:

  1. Great post. I was once checking constantly this weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specially the closing part. I maintain such information much. I was once seeking this specific information for a very long time. Many thanks and best of luck.


    Kite school koh Phangan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.
    Costa Rica Surf

    ReplyDelete

Contributors